Wednesday 24 August 2022

Grateful For Friends Like You

Hello lovely people! I've had a busy full on weekend with my family which was simply amazing! I am back refreshed which means it's time t get back to crafting in my happy place! Today I'm sharing a fun autumn themed card featuring cute Lawn Fawn Stamps...


For this card I used Lawn Fawn Let's Go Nuts Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using my MFT Watercolor Wash Free Form Stencil and some Distress Oxide Inks. I used Twisted Citron, Fossilized Amber & Spiced Marmalade. The sentiments are from the Lawn Fawn Scripty Autumn Sentiments Stamp Set which I die cut using the coordinating die. I stamped the other sentiments directly onto the card and added all the images with foam pads.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Let's Go Nuts, Scripty Autumn Sentiments
Lawn Fawn Dies - Scripty Autumn Sentiments
My Favorite Things Stencil - Watercolor Wash Free Form
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back with another card soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails