Thursday 25 August 2022

Hello Sunflowers

Hello crafty friends. Every now and then I love to create a non cute card. I always love the washi tape and matching dies from Pink Fresh Studio so I had to have one of the latest sets. This one features beautiful sunflowers...


For this card I used Pink Fresh Studio Fall Sunflowers Washi Tape & Dies. I used some die cut diamond card from my stash and added it onto white card. I added a strip of striped paper and slither of black card at the side. I added some black splodges with Memento Black Ink then added the flowers on top. I stamped & die cut the sentiment from The Greetery Opposites Attract Stamp & Die Set. It was really that simple!


Supplies;
Pink Fresh Studio Washi Tape - Fall Sunflowers
Pink Fresh Studio Dies - Fall Sunflowers
The Greetery Stamps  - Opposites Attract
The Greetery Dies - Opposites Attract
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card


Thank you once again for checking out my creation today. I will be back with another soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails