Tuesday 12 July 2022

Thank You

Good morning, another sunny day here today. I have a cute card to share with you. I've got tons of stamped & cut out images ready to go onto cards so I thought I would attempt to try make them into cards. So here is one of them using some fun images from Avery Elle...

How cute is that bunny playing the cello!? All the images are from the Avery Elle Forest Dance Party Stamp Set. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background by using Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo & Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks. I splatted the background with some water and white ink. The clouds are from the Avery Elle Cloud Mat Die and I added a little shading to them. I blended Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Inks onto white card and die cut it with my MFT Stitched Hillside Dies. I also used an old MFT die for the fence. The large sentiment is from The Greetery Opposites Attract Stamp Set which I also die cut with the coordinating dies. The smaller sentiment is from Concord & 9th Big On You Stamp Set. I added a few gems around the sentiments to finish.


Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - Forest Dance Party
The Greetery Stamps & Dies - Opposites Attract
Concord  & 9th Stamps - Big On You
Avery Elle Dies - Cloud Mat
My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies - Stitched Hillsides, Hill Fence
Distress Oxide Inks - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Gems


Thank you for popping by today and for all your likes/comments on my social media pages. I will be back with another creation very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails