Monday 18 July 2022

Love You

Hello crafty friends and welcome to a new week. It's going to be one of the hottest days ever for us in the UK today. I am working on some Christmas things but I am not sure how much I will get done in this heat! Today I am sharing a simple one layer card...


This card was made for my one layer stencilling project featured in Crafts Beautiful. I created the background using my Altenew Elegant Swirls Stencil along with a ton of Distress Oxide Inks! The colours I used are Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon, Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet. I used my Altenew Mega Brush Alpha Stamp Set to create the love you word. I added a sentiment from Time For Tea Designs and a few pearls to finish.


Supplies;
Altenew Stamps - Mega Brush Alpha
Altenew Stencils - Elegant Swirls
Distress Oxide Inks - Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet

Time For Tea Designs Printed Sentiments
Pearls


Thank you for checking out my creation today. I will be back again soon with another card. Take care in the sun and have a great day everyone!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails