Friday 15 July 2022

Let's Shellebrate

Hello crafty friends! I am loving the sunshine but it taking me sooo much longer to things finished as it's so hot in my craft room so I am just doing what I can for now! I do have a few more things to share so even if I don't get much time in there I can still add thinsg to my blog for you to see. Today I am sharing a fun underwater scene card that I made with some of the new Clearly Besotted Stamps...

How cute is that little starfish!? I used Clearly Besotted Deep Blue Corners & Balloon Bunch Sea Stamp Sets. They work so pefectly together. I coloured all of them with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using Distress Oxide Inks along with my MFT Ray Of Light Stencil. I attached all the images with foam pads for a bit of dimension and added a stamped sentiment from the same set. I finished by adding a few clear bubble embellishments to the sides.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Deep Blue Corners, Balloon Bunch Sea
My Favorite Things Stencils - Ray Of Light
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, Black Soot
Copic Markers
Clear Bubble Embellishments


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I hope you have a great weekend in the sun (or indoors if you're not a sun fan!) and I will be back next week with more cards.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails