Monday 11 July 2022

Hoppy Birthday Wishes

Hello crafty friends. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. We very much enjoyed the glorious sunny hot weather! I did manage to whip up this fun card too....

For this card I used MFT You Make Me Hoppy Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple background by blending Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink at the bottom and then using it along with my MFT Slimline Cloud Stencil to create the sky. I used my Lawn Fawn Henry's ABCs Dies to create the hoppy word. I also used Mama Elephant Enclosed Wishes Stamps & Dies for the sentiment. To finish I simply added some Moonstone Pearls.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - You Make Me Hoppy
Mama Elephant Stamps & Dies - Enclosed Wishes
Lawn Fawn Dies - Henry's ABCs
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Moonstone Pearls


Thank you ever so much for checking out my card today. I will be back very soon with some more!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails