Wednesday 20 July 2022

Just A Note

Hey crafty friends! Let's just say it has been scorching here in the UK the last few days so sadly I haven't been able to get in my box craft room! It is cooling off here today so fingers crossed I can get something made to show you. So today I thought I would share with you another of my Clearly Besotted digi project cards...


For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Flamingo Digis that were included with PaperCrafter Magazine. I created a simple ombre background using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks. I used MFT Rectangle Frames to create the white frame and added it over the top then onto patterned paper. I coloured in the digi stamp, cut around it and added it onto the panel adding glitter to the water. I added a sentiment which was created using Pink Fresh Studio Perfect Sentiments Hot Foil Plates & Dies. To finish I added a few sequins to the background.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Digi Stamps - Flamingos
MFT Die-namics Dies - A2 Rectangle Frames
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers
Copic Pens
Patterned Paper
Sequins
Sequins


Thanks so much for visiting me today. I hope to be back soon with another card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails