Tuesday 5 July 2022

Lovely Lemonade

Hi crafty friends. Did you see the latest release from Clearly Besotted? So many adorable cuties and I couldn't resist getting a few. They arrived yesterday so I had to create a quick card with them...


For this card I used Clearly Besotted Lovely Lemonade Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the sky background using my MFT Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut white card with my grass die from my Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Dies Set. I then blended Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron onto it and added it onto the card. I used Avery Elle Speech Bubbles Stamps for both the sentiments. I added all the images onto the card with foam pads for some extra dimension.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Lovely Lemonade
Avery Elle Stamps - Speech Bubbles
Time For Tea Dies - Slimline Hillside Scene
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I am off to create some more cards that I hope to share with you all very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails