Friday 3 September 2021

Simple Seagulls

Hello fellow crafty friends. Today I am starting off with some fabulous news. Following my GDT at SugarPea Designs they asked me to stay on and join the Design Team, of course I said yes! Today is my first proper DT creation for SugarPea Designs. I kept the design simple as I love the cute images and wanted them to be the focal point...
 
 
For this card I used the Salty Seagulls Stamp Set from the latest release. Who knew seagulls could be cute, eh? I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I blended some Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink then added more over the top of the Sunburst Stencil. I blended some Tea Dye & Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide onto a shaped piece of white card. I then splattered the piece with the same inks and attached it onto the bottom of my background panel. I stamped and layered the sentiment and added all the images with foam pads. I finished by mounting the panel onto blue card and onto a card base.


Supplies;
Sugar Pea Designs Stamps - Salty Seagulls
SugarPea Designs Stencils - Sunburst
Distress Oxide Inks - Gathered Twigs, Tea Dye, Squeezed Lemonade
Copic Pens
Coloured Card


That's all from me today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend and I will be back next week with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails