Monday 20 September 2021

Little Monster

Hello & welcome to a new week - it's Monday and I can't believe we are already approaching the end of September! Where has this year gone? I thought I would make a start on some Halloween Cards. Although we don't really send Halloween cards in the UK, we always have a little party so I will give them out in the party bags. I created this one using some Clearly Besotted Stamps...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Frightening Friends Stamp Set & Clearly Besotted Alien Attack Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background piece by blending some Distress Oxide Inks. I used Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Antique Linen and a little Squeezed Lemonade. I added a strip of the striped paper across the bottom. I then added my critters and spooky house. To finish I stamped the sentiment and added some Enamel Dots.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Frightening Friends, Alien Attack
Distress Oxide Inks - Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Antique Linen, Squeezed Lemonade
Copic Pens
Enamel Dots


Thank you so much for checking out my card today. I will be back with more creations soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails