Thursday 16 September 2021

Howling Good Day

Hello! It's time for my usual DT spot for Time For Tea Designs. Today I am sharing another of my cards showcasing the new release products. There are some really cute stamp sets in this release so do check them out. I decided to create this one with some cute woofers...



For this card I used the Time For Tea Dog Gone Mutts Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copic Pens and die cut them using the coordinating dies. I created a subtle slimline background using my Mermaid Lagoon & Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink. I layered my background onto white card. I die cut the scallop border from kraft card using the Slimline Scallop Nesting Dies. I stamped and die cut the sentiment and added all the pieces with foam pads. To finish I added some gems.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Dog Gone Mutts
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Dog Gone Mutts, Slimline Scallop Nesting
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Gems


I hope you are all loving the new releases as much as the DT have been! Don't forget to use my DT code T4TKITTY10 for 10% off your order on the Time For Tea website.

Thank you for stopping by :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails