Thursday 30 September 2021

A Howling Good Day

Afternoon! It's time for my weekly Time For Tea Designs card. I decided to use the new Dog Gone Mutts Stamp Set as the doggies in it are just so cute! I went for a strong bright colour background...


I used the Time For Tea Design Dog Gone Mutts Stamps and coloured them in with my Copics. I then die cut the image with the coordinating Dog Gone Mutts Dies. I created the backrgound by blending Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch & Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Inks. I then blended Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron onto a strip of card and die cut it using the grass die from the Landscape Edge Dies. I die cut the panel using the Square Label Frame Dies and attached it onto kraft card. I used the fence, clouds and hedges from the Windmill Add On Dies. I blended some ink onto the hedges before adding them. I stamped the sentiment onto black card and heat embossed it in white then die cut it. I fixed everything onto the card with foam pads and added some gems to finish.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Dog Gone Mutts
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Dog Gone Mutts, Square Labels, Windmill Add On, Landscape Edge
Distress Oxide Inks - Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder - Alablaster White
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Clear Gems

Dont' forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your order on the Time For Tea Designs website.


Thank you as always for stopping by and for all your likes/comments on my social media pages. I will be back soon with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails