Tuesday 28 September 2021

Back To School

Hi crafty peeps! Today I am sharing my final card from my Back To School project using Mama Elephant Stamps. I had such fun making these cards as in the UK we don't really send back to school cards so it was a nice welcome change...

For this card I used Mama Elephant School Rules & Bookworm Stamp Sets. I coloured in each of the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background by gently blending Tea Dye & Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Inks all over the panel masking off a piece at the bottom. I then used my MFT English Brick Wall Stencil and brushed the ink all over, pressing slightly heavier. I then added some Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Ink onto the bottom panel. I used the MFT Pop Up Banner Dies to create the bunting at the top. I added all my pieces with foam pads and added a stamped, mounted sentiment.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - School Rules, Bookworm
My Favorite Things Dies - Pop Up Banner
My Favorite Things Stencils - English Brick Wall
Distress Oxide Inks - Tea Dye, Gathered Twigs, Pumice Stone
Copic Markers
Coloured Card


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with a card I've created for SugarPea Designs. Have a lovely rest of the day!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails