Wednesday 22 September 2021

Great Year

Good morning! Today I am sharing another of my cards from my back to school project using Mama Elephant Stamps. This one I kept very simple to show off that super cute bear...

For this card I used Mama Elephant School Rules Stamp Set along with the worm from the Mama Elephant Bookworm Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using my MFT Cloud Edge Stencil and a little Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I blended some Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Distress Ink onto white card and die cut it using my Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I die cut the fence using Mama Elephant Slim Fancy Fence Dies. I blended a little Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide onto a strip of kraft card and added red card and grey patterned paper. I stamped and layered the sentiment onto card then added some gems to finish.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - School Rules, Bookworm
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Fancy Fence
Time For Tea Dies - Slimline Hillside Scene
My Favorite Things Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Gathered Twigs
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Patterned Paper
Gems


Thank you for joining me today. I will be back tomorrow afternoon with my latest card for Time For Tea Designs.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails