Monday 21 June 2021

You Are Essential

Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing a card I made using some Clearly Besotted Stamps that were released in May. I have been itching to create with these cuties, just love them!!

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Supermarket Sweep Stamps. This took a lot of masking and blending! I coloured the critters and accessories  with Copics and cut them out. I stamped and masked off the shelves and got ready. I created the background by masking off the top piece and blending Mermaid Lagoon & Salvaged Patina Distress Inks. I then used Tea Dye & Gathered Twigs Distress Oxides along with my MFT English Brick Stencil to create the wall effect. I then coloured in the shelves and added my critters in place. To finish I added a stamped and layered sentiment to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Supermarket Sweep
My Favorite Things Stencils - English Brick
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina, Tea Dye, Gathered Twigs
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for popping by today. I hope you have a great start to the week and I will be back with more creations soon.

Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails