Tuesday 15 June 2021

Bee & Flower Friends

Hello friends! I hope you have been enjoying the glorious sunshine we have been having. It's been getting a bit too hot in my craft room so I haven't been able to create as much as I would have liked to. The sun wipes me out! Anyway, today I am sharing a colourful card featuring some of the new Clearly Besotted Stamps...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Flower Friends Additions Stamp Set to create the lovely flowers at the bottom. The large bee is from the Balloon Bunch Bugs Stamp Set and the little ones are from the Flower Friends Stamp Set. I coloured each of them with Copics and cut them out. I created a sky background using my MFT Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil and a little Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I used my Simon Says Stamp CZ DEsign Friends Die to create the layered sentiment. I finished by added a printed sentiment from Time For Teas Brighter Days Sentiment Cards.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Flower Friends Additions, Flower Friends, Balloon Bunch Bugs
Simon Says Stamp Dies - CZ Design Friends
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Ink - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Pens


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will be back very soon with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails