Saturday 5 June 2021

Clearly Besotted Teasers - Day 5, Budgies

Hello! again! So last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to create a couple of extra cards showcasing the new release at Clearly Besotted. Don't forget the new release is available at 8pm - set your alarms as I think it's going to be a sell out! Here is the first card I made...

It's been a bit tricky with the lighting today so apologies if the photo isn't great. I couldn't do my usual photo spot due to the sun but I'm not complaining! For this card I used Clearly Besotted Budgie Plans Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a suble blended background using Distress Oxide Inks and used my MFT Sun Ray Stencil over the top. I added a strip of striped paper and added the stamped sentiment which is from the Fairground Friends Set. I added a few clear bubbles to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Budgie Plans, Fairground Friends
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Cracked Pistachio
MFT Stencil - Sun Ray
Striped Paper
Clear Bubbles


I will be back later on today with my final Clearly Besotted card. Enjoy the sun and happy crafting!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails