Friday 4 June 2021

Clearly Besotted Teasers Day 4 - Fairground Friends

Good morning crafty friends. I'm back with another creation for the Clearly Besotted June Release Previews. Today I have a simple slimline card to share with you featuring another super cute set...




For this card I used Clearly Besotted Fairground Friends Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images using Copics and cut them out. I created a blended background panel using my Distress Oxide Inks. I then lightly stamped the carnival stamp over the top to create a subtle background. I added the images and sentiment with foam pads and added some gems to finish.



Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Fairground Friends
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Kitsch Flamingo
Copic Markers
Gems


So are you loving all the previews so far? I think this has to be one of my favourite ever releases so I am thrilled to be GDT for this month! Thank you once again for joining me today. I will be back tomorrow with my final creation before the release tomorrow night at 8pm. Do head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for more ideas and links to the team.

Kitty xx

2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

This is so cute, Kitty! I love the colour palette and the way you have stamped the fairground on the background. Great idea! xx

Keren Baker said...

This looks fab - the slimline card really is perfect for a long scene and all those characters look like they’re having so much fun. Adore the blended background! x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails