Wednesday 30 June 2021

Miss You

Good morning crafty friends. So sorry I have been MIA for a little while. My health hasn't been too good so crafting had to take a back seat. I have been shopping for new products though so I have lots to create with! First up a rainbow butterly card, I have been after this set for ages so I'm so glad I finally got my hands on it...

For this card I used the Taylored Expressions Butterflies Stamp & Stencil Combo. Firstly I stamped the butterfly body with black ink. I used my Distress Oxide Inks to create the blended background. The colours I used were Kitsch Flamingo, Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron & Salvaged Patina. I added a strip of striped card along with thin strips of black card at the top & bottom. I used my Concord & 9th Big On You Stamp Set to create the big Miss You sentiment and smaller strip then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.


Supplies:
Taylored Expressions Stamp & Stencil Combo - Butterflies
Concord & 9th Stamps & Dies - Big On You
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina
Striped Paper
Coloured Card


Thank you for popping by to see my creation. I will be back tomorrow with my usual weekly post for Time For Tea Designs.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails