Wednesday 23 June 2021

Splashy Hello

Morning crafty friends. There seems to be lots of new crafty releases at the moment which I love as it always means new things to play with so hopefully I will get my hands on some new sets soon! Today I am sharing a fun easy card that was made with an older set from Avery Elle. I do love their stamps, especially these cuties...

This one was made as part of my Distress Inky Backgrounds project that featured in Crafts Beautiful.  The stamps I used are Avery Elle Celebraytion Stamps. I coloured each of the images with Copic Pens and then cut them out. I created the background by adding a little distress ink onto some acetate and then spritzing it with water. I placed it directly onto my paper then heated it dry. I repeated the process until I had the background I wanted. The colours I used are Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I used my MFT Hello Die-namics Die to create the layered sentiment. I finished by added a few pearls.


Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - CeleBRAYtion
My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies - Hello
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass
Copic Pens
Pearls


Thank you for popping by to see my card today. I am always blown away by all your comments and likes across my media pages too. I will be back tomorrow with my latest DT card for Time For Tea Stamps.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails