Monday 10 August 2020

Wheelie Great

Hi all. What a scorcher the weekend was! I did manage to get out in the sun for a bit but it always makes me sleepy so I didn't get any crafting done. My craft room was like a sauna! So today I am sharing a super cute pop up bunny card that was featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine recently...

This shaped card is called a Bridge Card and I took some inspiration from the fab Jennifer Mcguire and altered the measurements slightly. I used Avery Elle Wheelie Great Stamp Set - love that bunny! I colured her with Copics and cut her out. The flowers I had ready coloured and die cut from my stash but I think some are from a Hello Bluebird Fairy Garden Stamp Set and Lawn Fawn Dandy Day Stamp Set. I used Lawn Fawn Simple Road Border Dies along with Stitched Hillside Borders. I used Distress Oxide Inks in Twisted Citron with a dash of Mowed Lawn. The background was some ombre paper that I die cut using Avery Elle Cloud Mat Die. I added a stamped image to finish.

Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - Wheelie Great
Avery Elle Dies - Cloud Mat
Hello Bluebird Stamps - Fairy Garden
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Dandy Day
Lawn Fawn Dies - Simple Road Border, Stitched Hillside Borders
Copic Markers
Coloured Card

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Claire said...

Oh wow I love this it is just too cute
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails