Wednesday 26 August 2020

Thank You Caticorn

Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing a card I made a while ago but totally forgot to add onto my blog. This one was featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine for my Off The Edge Stamping project...

For this card I used my MFT Caticorn Stamp Set. I stamped them in place on a strip of card and coloured the images with Copics. I carefully cut the pieces into a rectangle and cut around the images. This would have been so much easier with the matching dies but I didn't have them! I masked off the images and gently blended some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I created the background with my MFT Cloud Edges Stencil and Tumbled Glass Oxide Ink. I added a stamped and layered sentiment and some added some Nuvo Glitter Drops.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Caticorn
MFT Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
Nuvo Drops - Silver Glitter

Take care and I will be back soon :)

Kitty xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails