Monday 17 August 2020

Sending Sunshine & Rainbows

 Happy Monday and a new start to another week. They certainly are flying by right now! Today I thought I would share a fun rainbow card that I made. I have been making loads of rainbow cards lately as they're so on trend right now, so look out for more of those in the next few weeks. Onto today's card...


For this card I used a ton of products! The background die is from Reverse Confetti called Stitched Circles Cover Panel. I used some Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Ink to create the colour and make it distressed looking. I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Rainbow Die along with my MFT Stitched Clouds Die-namics Dies. For the panel behind I used MFT Stitched Dome Dies to cut from glitter card. I created the rainbow word using The Stamp Market Mini Skinny Upper Alphabet Die. The sun is from Concord & 9th Brighter Days Die Set and also the stamped sentiments from their co-ordinating Brighter Days Stamp Set. All the coloured card is from The Stamp Market. I added some super shiny pearls to finish.

Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Rainbow
MFT Die-namics Dies - Stitched Clouds, Stitched Dome Stax
Reverse Confetti Dies - Stitched Circles Cover
The Stamp Market Dies - Mini Skinny Alphabet
Concord & 9th Dies - Brighter Days
Concord & 9th Stamps - Brighter Days
Distress Oxide Inks - Abandoned Coral
The Stamp Market Card
Pearl Embellishments

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a great start to the week. I will be adding more cards to my blog again soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails