Wednesday 5 August 2020

Bear Adventure

Hello! As soon as I saw the latest stamps in the card kit release from MFT I knew I had to have them! I was really lucky to get hold of them in the UK only a day or so later so I was super happy! Here is my first card using these cuties...
For this card I used MFT Best Adventure Bears and Sky-High Friends Stamp Sets. I coloured them all with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using my MFT Cloud Edges Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I blended some Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink onto some white card to create a field. I used MFT Farm Fence Die to create my little fence which was cut from white card. I used my new Birch Press Design Jumbo Lingo Hugs Die to create the large sentiment. I used my new Gemini Hot Foil Machine and Spellbinders Everyday Sentiments to create the foil sentiments. I added some Clear Raindrops to finish.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Best Adventure BEars, Sky-High Friends
MFT Dies - Farm Fence
MFT Stencils - Cloud Edges
Birch Press Design Dies - Jumbo Lingo Hugs
Spellbinders Glimmer Plate - Everyday Sentiments 2
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Law, Mermaid Lagoon
Copics
Coloured Card
Clear Raindrops

Thank you for popping by and all your comments on my social media pages. As always stay safe and I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails