Friday 21 August 2020

Bunch of Lemons

 Hello crafty friends! I have someting bright and colourful to share today. I love bright pink and yellow, it's not a combo I used very often but it's perfect for summer creations...

For this card I used the new Honey Bee Designs Freshly Picked Stamp Set. I watercoloured coloured them with my Distress Inks for a change then fussy cut them out. I wanted them inky and splodgy so I think they worked out ok for that! I created shaker windows with sequins but you can't really see that in the picture as I didn't put enough sequins in each one! I got into a bit of a sticky mess with it but nevermind, these things happen! I created the background using Worn Lipstick & Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks. I used a Craft Sensations Stencil to create a subtle pattern. I got these stencils in The Range you get 5 for like £2 I think, absolute bargain and fab designs! I used my new Gemini Foilpress Machine to create some foiled sentiments with the Spellbinders Glimmer Essential Sentiments - I love these sentiments! I then added some blue gems to finish.

Supplies;
Honey Bee Designs Stamps - Freshly Picked
MFT Die-namics Dies - Inside Out Stitched Circles
Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Plate - Essential Sentiments
Gemini Hot Foil - Disco Ball
Distress Oxide Inks - Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry
Distress Inks - Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Craft Sensations Stencil - Patterns
Watercolour Card
Sequins
Gems


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Claire said...

I just adire the colour contrasts
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails