Monday 3 August 2020

Sending Hugs Your Way

Hello! Another new start to the week, lovely sunshine here so I thought I would share a bright colourful card. I recently got some new stencils and I have been loving using stencils lately so I was keen to play with them. Here is my rainbow stencil card...
For this card I created the background using Altenew Elegant Swirls Stencil. I used Distress Oxide Inks to create a rainbow effect with the stencil. The colours I used are Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio and Wilted Violet. I used Concord & 9th Hexagon Label Dies to create my shaped sentiment panel. I mounted it onto some glitter card. I used my new Jumbo Lingo Hugs Die by Birch Press Designs. I have been after this die for ages so I'm so happy I finally have it and I couldn't wait to use it. I also added some Clear Raindrop Embellishments.

Supplies;
Altenew Stencils - Elegant Swirls
Birch Press Studio Dies - Jumbo Lingo Hugs
Concord & 9th Dies - Hexagon Labels
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon, Wilted Violet
Coloured Card
Clear Raindrops

Thank you for stopping by & I will be back soon.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love your background it looks amazing
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails