Tuesday 3 September 2019

Special Flamingo

Hi all,
Today I am sharing a clean and simple card that I made for upcoming new brand Strawberry Moon. These will be launched through Create & Craft so watch this space for the release dates...
For this card I used the Flamingo Stamp Set and coloured the images with Copics. This set comes with a ton of leaves and accessory stamps, perfect for adding those extra decorations. I used a Stitched Burst Die (forgotten who it's by now!) and added some Distress Oxide Ink over the top. I added a strip of striped card and added Nuvo Drops to finish.
You can follow Strawberry Moon on Instagram & Facebook.

Supplies;
Strawberry Moon Stamps - Flamingo
Stitched Sunburst Die
Distress Oxide Inks - Cracked Pistachio
Nuvo Drops - Carnation Pink
MFT Paper Pad - Black & White Stripes
Copic Markers
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails