Monday 23 September 2019

Bear Friends

Hello,
Another start to another week - this year is going way to fast! Today I am sharing a clean and simple Autumn card that I made using some of the new release from Pretty Pink Posh...
Apologies the light on this one isn't so great! Always tricky when it gets into Autumn & Winter. For this card I used the Pretty Pink Posh Bear Friends Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. The background was created using an MFT Weave Stencil with some Tea Dye Distress Ink. I added an embossed sentiment and strip of Kraft card. To finish I added some Peach Pearls.

Supplies;
Pretty Pink Posh Stamps - Bear Friends
MFT Stencil - Weave
Wow Embossing Powder - Bright White
Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Copic Pens
Kraft Card
Adhesive Pearls
I will be back soon with more creations.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails