Thursday 26 September 2019

Christmas Shaun

Hello,
Another dark wet day here today. I have some deadlines due for next week, so perfect weather for catching up on my craft work. Today I am sharing a card that was made for Crafts Beautiful for my Expert Feature. This time I created some Step Box Cards...
For this card I used the Shaun The Sheep Christmas Collection from Create & Craft. I made Shaun into a decoupage topper to make it even more 3D. I used some Doodlebug Papers from my stash, then added ribbon, lace, snowflake buttons, gems & a sentiment. I will do a tutorial on how to make these box cards soon. If you can get hold of the October Crafts Beautiful Magazine all the instructions are in there.

Supplies;
Shaun The Sheep - Christmas Collection
Light Craft Card
Ribbon  Lace
Snowflake Buttons
Adhesive Gems

I will be back soon :)
Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails