Wednesday 11 September 2019

Fun at the Fair

Hi all,
Today I am sharing a fun card that I made using some of the awesome Sunny Meadow Fair Collection from Purple Onion Designs...
This card took some time to create that's for sure! I lot of stamping, colouring and die cutting. All the stamps are by the fabulous Stacey Yacula available at Purple Onion Designs. I coloured all the images and background images with Copics. I blended a little Distress Oxide Ink to create a subtle background. I added a sentiment banner which is a set by Lawn Fawn called Wavy Sayings, I also cut this with the coordinating die.

Supplies;
Purple Onion Stamps - Billy, Cotton Candy Cart, Fair Accessories, Fairground Background, 3 Chicks, Pinky.
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint
Lawn Fawn Stamps & Dies - Wavy Greetings
Copic Pens

I will be back with more creations soon.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails