Friday 20 September 2019

Hello

Hi all,
Today I am sharing a card using some of the new release MFT Stamps. As I made my female teacher card the other day I thought I should make the male version too. I always struggle with cards for men so I kept it quite simple...
For this card I used the fabulous MFT Stamps Favorite Teacher. I coloured the stamped images with Copics and cut them out. I blended some green Distress Ink onto the background. I then created a patterned background by stamping the accessories multiple times. I die cut a piece of notepad paper and some hexgons and glued them in place. I added the MFT Hello Die and some Nuvo Drops to finish.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Favorite Teacher
MFT Dies - Small Hello
Sugarpea Designs Die - Hexagons
Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn
Coloured Card
Copic Pens
Nuvo Drops

I will be back soon :)
Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails