Thursday 5 September 2019

Get Well Soon

Hi all,
Today I am sharing a card that I made with some of MFT Stamps last months releases. As soon as I got these I coloured them up and couldn't wait to get them onto a card...
I love that you could also make them into Vets as well as Nurses, Surgeons & Doctors. I sell some of my cards in our local Hospital so this set will be perfect. For this card I used the MFT Stamps Bedside Manner. I coloured him with Copics and cut him out. I created the background by blending a little Distress Oxide Ink onto a Stitched Sunburst Die. I also added a strip of Striped Paper and some Nuvo Drops.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Bedside Manner
MFT Paper Pad - Black & White Stripes
Distress Ink - Peeled Paint & Twisted Citron
Stitched Sunburst Die
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black 
Copic Marker Pens
Nuvo Drops

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails