Monday 29 June 2020

Magical Birthday

Hello and welcome to another crafty week! Have you seen the latest launch from Lawn Fawn? I'm a very lucky gal as my hubby got me some of the new bits from this release...eeek! I couldn't wait to get stamping and creating and made this card almost right away...
For this card I used the new Lawn Fawn Unicorn Picnic Stamp Set. I stamped, coloured with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background by clear embossing the new Lawn Fawn Starry Sky Stencil. I added some Tumbled Glass & Faded Jeans Inks Distress Oxides over the top and blended them gently. I used my MFT Cloud Edge Dies to create the clouds at the bottom. I cut the birthday word from glitter card using Lawn Fawn Birthday Script Die. The rainbow and clouds were created using Lawn Fawn Stitched Rainbow Die Set. I added a coordinating stamped sentiment which is also from the same stamp set. I added a strip of stripe paper at the bottom and added some raindrop embellishments to finish.

Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Unicorn Picnic
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Rainbow, Scripty Birthday
MFT Die-namics Dies - Stitched Cloud Edges
Lawn Fawn Stencil - Starry Sky
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card
Clear Raindrops

Thank you for stopping by today.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails