Wednesday 1 July 2020

Rainbow Thank You

I am still loving rainbows but not just actual shaped rainbows also rainbow colours and blends. I made up a batch of backgrounds and thought this one would be idea with this large sentiment. I love to send a thank you card to brighten someones day and let them know they are appreciated...
For this card I created the background using some of my new Pink Fresh Studio Liquid Watercolours. I lightly painted the colours on in stripes and gently blended them slightly with a paintbrush. I used one of the new Simon Says Stamp Dies, this one is Extra Large Thank You. I die cut it from white card several times and layered it onto the shadow cut from vellum. I added a stamped sentiment from MFT Kind Thanks Stamp Set. I added a strip of striped paper to make the colours pop. I added lots of coloured jewels around the sentiment for some extra sparkle.

Supplies;
Simon Says Stamp Dies - Extra Large Thank You
MFT Stamps - Kind Thanks
Pink Fresh Studio Liquid Watercolours
Patterned Paper
Vellum & Card
Little Things - Jewels

Thank you for stopping by today, be sure to sign up to my blog updates on the side. Take Care!
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails