Wednesday 15 July 2020

You Brighten My Day

Hello. I have quite a backlog of cards to share that I have been making so expect lots of posts from me! Today's card was recently featured in PaperCrafter Magazine. I got to play with some of the latest cute stamps from Sunny Studio Stamps...
For this card I used Sunny Studio Spring Showers Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using my MFT Cloud Edges Stencil along with some Broken China Distress Ink. I used Lawn Fawn Picket Fence Die cut from Kraft card to create the fence. I blended the hill with my Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn Ink. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.

Supplies;
Sunny Studio Stamps - Spring Showers
MFT Stencil - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Ink - Broken China, Mowed Lawn
Lawn Fawn Dies - Picket Fence
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers

Thank you for stopping by today, I shall be back with more creations soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails