Monday 6 July 2020

Hello Mouse Trio

I can't believe it's Monday again! I had a busy weekend. We painted my craft room and got some new furniture for it so it's been go go go! I have managed to sort some of it but still lots more to go. I will add some pictures soon as it's finished. Today I have an off the edge card that is in Let's Make Cards...
For this card I used Mama Elephant Zodiac Mouse Stamp Set. I stamped them onto the edge with a lot of masking then cut around each one to create the front panel. I coloured them with Copics. I created a blended background on the front using Shaded Lilac Distress Ink. The hello is a Die-anmics Die from My Favorite Things that I cut out in white card then layered onto light grey card. I printed out a sentiment and added it onto a small stripe of striped paper. I added some patterned paper from my stash to the inside panel of the card. I added some sequins to finish.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Zodiac Mouse
MFT Die-namics Dies - Hello
Distress Oxide Ink - Shaded Lilac
Patterned Paper
Sequins

Thanks for stopping by today, I will be back with more creations soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails