Tuesday 21 July 2020

Pastel Pinwheel

Hi all,
It's a lovely sunny day here today althought I won't see much of it as I will be working on Christmas cards again! Hopefully I will get a chance to get out this afternoon or evening. Today's card I made a couple of weeks ago but I keep forgetting to add it to my blog. It features a pretty pastel colour palette...
For this card I used the Pinwheel Party Collection The Greetery. I actually purchased the bundle so I have the Stencils, Dies & Stamp Set. I used the Stencil on this card along with some Distress Inks onto the pinwheels I had die cut ready. It is actually a little brighter in person but it's hard to get the right colours in photos sometimes. I added a subtle blended background using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and flicked some ink with a brush. I die cut and layered the friend word using Pink Fresh Studio Phrase Builder Dies. I added some Enamel Dots from The Stamp Market to finish.

Supplies;
The Greetery - Pinwheel Party Stencil
The Greetery - Pinswheel Party Dies
Pink Fresh Studio Dies - Hello Phrase Builder
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar
The Stamp Market Enamel Dots
Coloured Card

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails