Monday 27 July 2020

You're The Nicest

Hello crafty friends! A rainy start to the week here which is Ok for me as I have got so much to do. Today's card is a clean and simple card with no stamping!! I know, right!? Sorry the photo isn't great, I  blame the weather for that one! This one is purely die cutting using some fabulous new products from The Stamp Market...
I used The Stamp Market Greenery Die Set to create the leaves. I cut them from various colours and layered them slightly overlapping each other. I used The Stamp Market You're The Nicest Die for the sentiment. I used the same coloured card and assembled them onto the sentiment shadow die which I cut from white card. I attached this onto a strip of vellum. I added some Clear Enamel to finish.

Supplies;
The Stamp Market Dies - Greenery, You're The Nicest
Coloured Card
Vellum
Enamel Dots

I will be back very soon with more cards.
Take care and keep safe.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails