Monday 13 July 2020

Cute Corgi's

Hello all :) Hope  you had a fab weekend in the sun! I have been busy sorting more of my craft room out and organising. I will get a picture up soon as I have it finished and a bit tidier! A few weeks ago I got the super cute new Corgi Stamps from Reverse Confetti. I had them ready coloured and finally got a chance to turn them into a card...
For this card I used the Reverse Confetti Corgi Cuties Stamp Set. I coloured them with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the card shape and background using Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics Dies. I blended the front panel with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink and stamped the balls with the same ink. I added a few subtle clouds with a MFT Cloud Edges Stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. The inner panels were blended with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide. I stamped the sentiments onto some Lawn Fawn Clouds which I had ready. They are from the Unicorn Picnic Stamp Set. I finished by adding some coordinating coloured sequins.

Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Corgi Cuties
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Unicorn Picnic
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Card Basics
MFT Stencil - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Ink - Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn
Little Thinsg - Sequins

As always thank you for stopping by and also following me on my social media channels. It's truly appreciated. Catch you all soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails