Friday 31 July 2020

Miss You

Hello! I couldn't resist creating another card with these cute snails - I just love them! This time I created a slimline card. It's such a great stamp set to do a slimline card as there are so many images so they fill up the card nicely. I created a sweet scene...
For this card I used the super cute stamps from Reverse Confetti called Snail Mail. I coloured them with my Copics and cut them out. I created the background by blending Distress Oxide Inks in Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet. I used the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics to create the hill. I used a MFT Tiny Triangles stencil to create a bit of subtle pattern using the same inks. I added some clouds using MFT Puffy Clouds Die-namics Dies. The sentiment is by Heffy Doodle. I am really loving this die and all the layered shadow dies that are being released so expect to see more! All the images and sentiments were propped up on foam pads for a bit of dimension. I added some Clear Raindrops to finish.

Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Snail Mail
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Card Basics
Heffy Doodle Dies - Miss You
MFT Stencils - Tiny Triangles
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Wilted Violet
Copic Markers
Clear Raindrop Embellishments

As always thank you so much for stopping by and all your likes on my Instagram page.
Take care and have a crafty weekend!

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

The colours are great I love it
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails