Friday 12 June 2020

Friend Like No Other

Hi all,
I'm back, two days in a row check me out! I have been creating behind the scenes to keep me busy so I have a few extra cards to share with you. Today I am sharing a clean and simple floral card using the spotlight stamping technique...
It's been a while since I have done any spotlight stamping and as I got some new Altenew Stamps recently, I thought they would be perfect for that. For this card I used Altenew Simple Beauty Stamp Set. It's such a fab set and I really must add some more Altenew Stamps to my collection. I stamped all over the background with the outline stamp. I stamped my main flower in the corner and used the layering stamps in the set to create the pink flower. I added a sentiment sticker from a Jen Hadfield sticker sheet. I added some striped paper and a strip of black card to the side. I finished by added some pearls.

Supplies;
Altenew Stamps - Simple Beauty
Altenew Inks - Spring Bouquet Set
Jen Hadfield Sticker Sheet
Patterned Paper
Cardstock
Pearls

I will be back soon with more creations. Stay safe and well everyone!

Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails