Wednesday 24 June 2020

Hooray!

Hello,
Another lovely day ahead full of sunshine! I will be mostly creating and tidying my craft room today but I hope to do a spot of planting later on. Today I am sharing a card I made last night using some of the latest Lawn Fawn releases...
The stamps I used are Lawn Fawn Car Critters. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I created the sky using my MFT Cloud Stencil with some Distress Oxide Ink Tumbled Glass. I created the hills using MFT Stitched Cloud Edge Dies and the grass using Grassy Edge Dies. The Hooray sentiment is die cut from card and foam to make it 3D. It is a Die-namics Die by MFT. The black sentiment strip is from Simon Says Stamp. I also added some clear rain drop embellishments to finish.

Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Car Critters
Lawn Fawn Dies - Car Critters
MFT Die-namics Dies - Cloud Edges, Grassy Edge, Hooray
MFT Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Ink - Tumbled Glass
Simon Says Stamps - Sentiments
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Clear Raindrops

I will be back with more creations soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails