Thursday 25 June 2020

Friend

Another hot day on the cards today and my craft room is like a sauna at the moment! I have been crafting especially in the cooler evenings to keep me occupied. Today I am sharing a quick clean and simple card..apologies for the photograph, white is always tricky to photograph...
For this card I used some of my fab new products from The Stamp Market. So happy these are now available in the UK at Dies To Die For. I used The Stamp Market Spring Tulip, I cut it from white card several times to cover the card front. I also used it for the main focal flower. The letters are from the Mini Skinny Upper Alpha Die Set which I cut from co-ordinating coloured card. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and I added some pearls to finish.

Supplies;
The Stamp Market Dies - Spring Tulip, Mini Skinny Upper Alpha
Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strips
Coloured Card
Pearls

Thank you for stopping by, I will be back soon :)

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails