Tuesday 16 June 2020

Woof Birthday

Hello all. I am back today with a creation featuring the latest release from MFT Stamps! I only got these a few days ago but I couldn't wait to ink them up and make a card with them...
For this card I used My Favorite Things Woof Pack Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a sort of wall papered room using some patterned paper from my stash along with some coloured card. I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Frame Die and I embossed my background using Lawn Fawn Quilted Patchwork Die. I added a stamped sentiment and decorated the panel with some gems.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Woof Pack
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frames, Quilted Patchwork Backdrop
Copic Pens
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card
Gems

Thank you for stopping by again today and I will be back soon.
Take care and enjoy the sunshine!

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aaaah so cute and adorable, Luv Sam x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails