Wednesday 10 June 2020

Awesome

Hi all,
I had so much fun creating my slimline cactus card a few weeks back that I thought I would make another similar one. I went for a normal card size this time but used similar products and the same colourway...
For this card I used MFT Stamps Let's Stick Together. I stamped the images, coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I used the MFT Die-namics Triple Peek A Boo Die to create the three windows. I added some blended blue card behind each window. I used MFT Tiny Triangles Stencil and used some Distress Ink in Tea Dye over the top of the kraft card. I die cut the awesome word from card using Pinkfresh Studio You Die Set. I added a stamped sentiment and some White Nuvo Drops to finish.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Let's Stick Together
MFT Dies - Triple Peek A Boo
MFT Stencils - Tiny Triangles
Pinkfresh Studio Dies - You
Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Copic Pens
Coloured Card
Nuvo Drops

Thank you for popping by today. Stay safe and I will be back with more creations soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails