Monday 8 June 2020

Relaxing Day

Today I have something bright and cheerful to share with you. I made this for my friend, she had her birthday last week. She loves sunbathing so i automatically reached for this stamp set as I thought it would be perfect!
This stamp set is from Lawn Fawn and called On The Beach. I coloured the images with Copic Markers and cut them out. I gently blended some Tumbled Glass and Tea Dye Distress Oxides to create the backing panel then die cut it with a Stiched Rectangle Die from MFT Die-namics Dies. I used a MFT Die for the sun called Sunny Skies and blended some Distress Oxides (Mustard Seed and Dried Marigold) over it. I added some die cut clouds from Lawn Fawn to the background. I added some matching sentiments from the same stamp set. I then finished by adding some clear raindrop embellishments.

Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - On The Beach
Lawn Fawn Dies - Simple Puffy Clouds
MFT Die-namics Dies - Sunny Skies, Stitched Rectangle
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass, Tea Dye, Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold.
Copic Markers
Clear Raindrops

I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails