Friday 26 June 2020

Hedgehog Smiles

It's slightly cooler in my craft room today so time to get my craft on! I created a cute hedgehog card a while back but I forgot to blog it so here it is. Apologies again for the rubbish photos...
For this card I used Pretty Pink Posh Hedgehog Friends Stamps. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink and Tumbled Glass. I used Twisted Citron for the grass and die cut it with a Die-namics Grassy Edge Die. I used MFT Die-namics Dies for the Smile which I cut from gltter card that I coloured then I layered the Cloud Edges at the top. The stamp sentiment is from MFT Smile Maker Stamp Set.

Supplies;
Pretty Pink Posh Stamps - Hedgehog Friends
MFT Die-namics Dies - Cloud Edges, Smile, Grassy Edge Border
MFT Stamps - Smile Maker
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass
Copic Marker Pens
Glitter Card

I will be back soon more creations. Have a great weekend!
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails