Friday 19 June 2020

Sending A Smile

Hi all,
Today I am sharing a colourful card that I made this week. I have been trying out some new styles of cards to broaden my skills and here is one of them using my favourite colour palette of the moment...
For this card I created the background using Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks and blended them together. Next I went over the top with a stencil using the same colours adding more pressure to get a darker colour. I then used my Altenew Simple Beauty Stamped Set and stamped each of the sketched flower in the two corners. I used my MFT Die-namics Die for the Smile word. I cut this out several times and layered it together.. I added a heat embossed sentiment using the MFT Stamps Smile Maker Stamp Set. I added a couple of strips of striped paper to balance out the black and white. I finished by adding some gems and jewels. I had so much fun making these backgrounds so watch this space for more! Ps - sorry this picture is a bit blurry my camera doesn't want to play ball at the moment.

Supplies;
Altenew Stamps - Simple Beauty
MFT Stamps - Smile Maker
MFT Dies - Smile
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
Lucy's Little Things - Gems & Pearls
Patterned Paper

I hope you enjoy yuour weekend and I will catch you all soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails