Monday 22 June 2020

Sunshiny Birthday

Another new week is here! As we are meant to be having a heatwave this week (fingers crossed!) I thought I would share a summer creation that was featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine...
For this card I used MFT Pure Innocence Hey Sunshine. I stamped her in Memento Ink, coloured with Copic Pens then cut out the image. I created a splash effect background using Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean. I die cut the panel using a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die. I added a stamped sentiment and also some some Clear Raindrops.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps Pure Innocence - Hey Sunshine
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Rectangles
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean
Copic Pens
Clear Raindrops

I hope you have a lovely start to the week. Thank you for stopping by today and I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xxx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails