Monday 15 June 2020

Today I am sharing a cute card that I made recently using some adorable Hedgehogs from Pretty Pink Posh. This is actually quite bright in real life but for some reason it doesn't really show up in the photo...
For this card I used the Hedgehog Friends Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh. As always I coloured them with Copic Pens and cut them out. I used Avery Elle Hugs Die and heat embossed a sentiment. The dome shape is MFT Die-namics Stitched Dome Stax and I used my MFT Cloud Stencil with some Distress Ink to create the background. I also blended some green ink onto a die cut grass border using MFT Dienamics Grassy Edge Dies. The background paper and paper strips are left over scraps from my stash. I finished by adding some Black Nuvo Drops.

Supplies;
Pretty Pink Posh Stamps - Hedgehog Friends
Avery Elle Dies - Hugs
MFT Die-namics Dies - Stitched Dome STAX, Grassy Edges
MFT Stencil - Cloud Edges
Lawn Fawn Dies - Grassy Edges
Patterned Paper
Copic Pens
Nuvo Drops

I will be back soon, take care and stay safe.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails